Thursday, November 16, 2023

The Return of Juniors

It's Thursday night.  Here's a huge post for you.  

Last Wednesday, Noah practiced his viola.  
He's actually picking it up pretty quickly.  


We made a scary gingerbread house.  

It wasn't that good to eat but it was fun to make.  
Ariel had cheer practice.  

Last Thursday, I went to pick up the kids from school.

Then back to Airborne.  



The twins are back into Playstation.  
Last Friday, I came across an old friend.  They are selling Juniors Doughnuts in Cherry Hill.  Of course I had to get them.
It's been 2 or 3 years since I've had them.  The taste brought back many great memories of the summer.  
Virtual reality!
I took Ariel to 5 Below.  
I tried to play a game with the twins but they just wrestled.  

Ariel's friend from camp Royce came to visit from Maryland.  
Ariel was so excited to have her for the weekend.  
Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: