Thursday, August 6, 2020

The Hydrangeas are Back!

It's Thursday night again.  I made beef ribs in the pressure cooker.  It was a lot of work but they came out yummy.  These are from Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of last week.  Breezy Point used this for an ad for the school.  Eli and Noah are in there if you look!
Last Wednesday, Rachel came to give Ariel her cheer lesson.  The boys immediately wanted to get involved.  
Working on tumbling.  
I took the boys outside to get them away from Ariel.  

Of course it always ends up with the water.  
Wow it's been a hot July.  
Playing with the neighbors.  




I found a good workout challenge for Amy!  She would be great at this!
Thursday morning cereal.  
Every year, I take continuing legal education classes in Philly but of course they were virtual this year.  The best part of the classes is going into the city and getting my Amish doughnuts.  Oh well.  
The beard is coming along.  
12 hours of classes over 2 days.  
I picked the kids up from camp.  They had a guy making balloon animals.  Eli carried his elephant everywhere for like 5 or 6 days.  

We invited ourselves over to the neighbor's house to swim.  

Ariel was doing gimp before bed.  I remember the box stitch.  
Friday morning before camp, the boys found some old toys to play with.  It's actually not often you see Aden playing with the twins.  
After camp we drove to the shore.  Hey grandmom!
I had to go to Wawa.  It was packed!


Steven came over to play.  
We took a walk and saw flooding from the rain that day.  

The kids wanted to see my parents.  
Amy went and grabbed Honey to take her for a walk.  

Moira from across the street couldn't resist.  
Our hydrangeas are blooming!
 

No comments: