Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Scared at the Gym

Happy Thursday!  Aden has his virtual middle school orientation. It’s getting real!

These are from last Tuesday.  I went back to the gym for the first time in over 5 months.  It felt so weird.  The outdoor pools were pretty crowded.  
Inside was a different story.  It was pretty quiet but no one were wearing masks even though there were signs walking in saying you must.  I even saw the owner running around without a mask and talking to everyone he could find.  My trainer and I wore masks and he wiped down everything I touched but I still didn't like it and won't be returning soon.  Although it was nice to use real weights again.  I was so sore the next day.  
Back home we set up the bounce house. 

Ariel and her boot on the monkey bars.  



Uh oh, where is Ariel?  
This was the view from the drone about to take off.  
Here is the sunset from above my house!  Pretty cool!

I hadn't made a fire in a long time so I brought out the portable fire pit.  
I got it going quickly!
Smores time!

Ariel likes the marshmallows golden.  
Perfect!
It burned for a while. 
Meanwhile at the shore.  
Nice to see they are having fun.
 

No comments: