Thursday, September 25, 2014

Colors of the Rainbow

It's Thursday night and Amy is excited Grey's Anatomy is back on. We are relaxing after a successful Rosh Hashanah dinner here.  Look for those pics next week.  Here are some random pics from the week.  

Ariel's class was still doing colors all week.  Ariel and her boyfriend Dylan looked great in purple.  
I randomly checked Apple's website and there were phones available in Cherry Hill so of course I ran over there.  I didn't have to wait in that line because I reserved one.
It was a crazy scene.
 Just like that I had the phone.  A little better than the 10 hour wait my friend had last Friday.  It took an entire day to set it up right but Apple customer service is great and they got me through it.

Orange day!
Chillin' with her buddy Chloe after school.  And I mean chillin'! How is it cold enough to wear jackets already?

It actually got a little warmer later in the afternoon so we played outside.

 I guess it was Orange day at Aden's school also.


 Green Day!
 Ariel and Dylan's first date watching Thomas the Train.


 We brought over Eva the little house.

She loved it.  



Posing for pictures!
 Uncle Steve hanging with the kids.
 Everything goes right in the mouth.  
 So you might as well make it something good!

 Nice dinner.
 Hey, cousin Ariel, can I have some water ice?
 Why thank you!


No comments: