Monday, September 22, 2014

Should I Just Return It?

Well I got my iPhone 6 around noon.  It is 10:30 p.m. and still not working.  Boo hoo.  I knew it wouldn't be totally smooth but this is crazy.  I'm on the phone with Apple for the 6th time, wish me luck.

Back to Thursday night, we had soccer practice.  Ariel's hair was out of control.  It was in a ponytail all day.
 They might have to make these practices a little earlier.  Not much sunlight left.



 Aden loves being with his friends.

 There goes the sun.


 Ariel will grab anyone's phone.  I had to give some random person's back and give her mine.
 Speaking of phones, I had a friend that waited 10 hours on Friday for his.  I just went and played with them so I could decide between the two sizes.  The big one is just way too big.
Friday night we had dinner at my grandmother's house.
 Bev found one of my grandfather's sketch books.
 I think that's my grandmother.


 Aden always cleans up in Monopoly, Jr.  And everyone is really playing against him!
 Fun with my silly girl.


No comments: