Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Party Girl

Did anyone download iOS8 on their old iPhone?  I did it this afternoon and the phone keeps crashing.  Why do I always do updates on the first day?  I never learn my lesson.  Is everyone getting the 6 or the 6 plus? I want to see them and feel them before I decide.  I'm little so I have the a feeling the 6 plus will be way too much for me.

Back to Saturday night.  It was finally party time!  Here is Ashley with her beautiful mom and baby sister.
 Ashely with the MC and dancers.
The room had round tables on one side for the "adults"
 And a lounge setting for the kids.  

 The kids made themselves right at home.
 Yummy frozen drinks.  We were in Florida, right?
Ariel started dancing and never stopped! 
 My pretty girls.  
 Let's bring in Ashley!
 It was a wild crowd.
 Little Maya was shy at first and Ariel kept trying to talk to her.  She warmed up to Ariel after a while and they played.
 Ashley and her friends on the stage.

 Aden was not as excited about the music and dancing as I thought he would be.


 The candle lighting was very low key.  Usually there are 13 or 14 and the Bat Mitzvah girl would call up special people in her life to light them.  I'm sure we would have gotten one!  Thing is, it takes forever and Ashley wanted to keep the party going, so she had 3 candles.  One for past, present and future.  
 Ashley's grandparents and my parent's dear friends.
 This is what 85 teenagers looks like.
 Aww.  Father daughter dance.
Then up in the chair!  They got her parents up too.
 My dad and his little baby.
 Ariel liked being up on stage.


 My parents and all their friends.
 Aden was first in line for the candy table.





 She's ready to go clubbing.

Aden eventually perked up.  Probably the candy.
We had a fun night and surprisingly stayed way too late.


No comments: