Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Good Times With Old Friends

It's Friday!!!  Have some more random pictures from this week. 

Aden wanted to visit Joseph and his poor broken arm.  It didn't slow him down at all . They ran around like crazy.
I went out with some friends for dinner at Del Frisco's in center city.  Hard to tell from this shot but it was packed.  Kind of crazy for a Tuesday night.  We quickly discovered it was restaurant week!
We had a great time catching up.  

My cutie ready for school.
She had fed Burghy.
 Cousin bonding.
 I think they both wanted my dinner.

Playing around outside.
 Big doggie.  Meet little doggie.
 Aden told Jason at school he wanted to start playing Minecraft and needed help.  Jason rode over with his iPad in his backpack ready to go!
 Hey Eva!

 I have a feeling he's really going to like Minecraft.


No comments: