Monday, July 27, 2015

GaGa Champ

It's Monday night and today was way nicer out then was supposed to be.  We actually stayed on the beach!  Tonight I had to go to Aden's school to fill out my security paperwork.  There are new state and federal laws about anyone going into schools having background checks.  I think it's too much.  That means my dad and Amy's mo can no longer just show up at school and read to the kids.  I don't know how they are going to deal with all those times we went in to see the kids perform.  I'm getting it done so I can help out but that sucks for all the casual volunteers.

This was visiting day at Southampton Summer Day Camp.  Aden's counselor Aron and I were in the same camp bunk at Twin Oaks a long time ago!  Small world and crazy to thing about.  He's a really fun guy.  We should keep in touch.
Last year I showed you the computer lab and it's circa 1995 computers.  Well the arcade wasn't much better.  The kids were playing Nintendo 64!

 They liked it though.  So retro.
We found Aden's plaque from last year.
 Then we had horse back riding.  Amy's dad wants a horse now.
 Aden took good care of him.

 It was slow motion riding.




 Cute.

 I love you mommy!

 Swim time!


 Last year Aden would not participate in instructional swim.  This year he did great.

 Lunch time.
 The camp was packed.
 Some ice cream after lunch.

 Aden's favorite sport GaGa.
 It's sort of like dodgeball.
 Aden was really into it and did well.  He even won a game!




No comments: