Thursday, October 20, 2016

Jake in Net

Did anyone see that rocket take off from Virginia the other night? We got a glimpse.  That was pretty cool.  We are getting close to Halloween and have many decisions to make.  Should we do Trunk or Treat at Aden's school?  Will we attempt the Spooky Hallway?  Should Amy and I get costumes to match the kids?  What candy are we giving out?  I have some cute pictures of the boys dressed up but I don't want to spoil the cuteness.

Soccer time.  

 Getting the rules.
 Let's go!  I get Aden and Jake in the same shot whenever I can.
 Some action.
 Aden always ends up on the ground.


 The girls watching.  Amy and the babies didn't come.
 Our boys dominated.
 Jake had some great saves in goal.



At the end of the video you can see one of Jake's saves.

 Let's celebrate with really gross ice cream.
 Hey!  Where is mine?
 Playing out back.

 Awww.  Benji and Noah.
 Have a great weekend!

No comments: