Monday, April 10, 2017

Dipping Carrots

Happy Passover!  I'm not super fond of this holiday.  It's just too hard to know what to eat.  Tuesday night we are going to a seder at the synagogue with the families.  We will probably know a lot of people there so it should be fun.  I had my first full training session at the gym tonight.  I did well I think but I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow.  I signed up for 3 months!  I must be nuts.

Back to last week.  The twins are getting more adventurous with food.  Here Eli is eating Jello with one hand and he's dipping carrots into humus with the other.
 Mac and Cheese for Noah.
 Playing with grandmom and grandpop.




 I see an act for America's Got Talent developing here.
 Tickle tickle.
 My boy.
 Ariel insists on cracking eggs.  It usually does not go well.
 Music time.  Eli was running back and forth across the room with this kid.  



 Love that smile!
 Best buds!
 Awwww.
 Eli can make you laugh.



 Her lap was popular that day.




 Picking up Ariel is always an adventure.
 I caught the end of Parkour class.

 Aden ate while Ariel was in gymnastics.




No comments: