Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Goin' Buggy #3

It's Wednesday night.  Time to take out the trash.  I was excited to try out my new rotisserie on the smoker but I failed.  I got 2 chicken prepped.  I went to set up the rotisserie and it was the wrong size.  Bummer.  Amy doesn't like the chicken smoked anyway so I threw one on the smoker and the other in the oven.  They both came out well.  Anyway, back to last Wednesday.  It was the annual Goin' Buggy show at Holland Elementary.  
This was our third time seeing the show.  
Aden was a spider and Ariel was a ladybug.  
This year, Eli was a bee.
Noah was a grasshopper.


Eli was the coolest bee there.  
Let's sing!








Watch Noah dancing.





The proud families.  
Great job boys!

Heather was even there to see her sister.  
Maybe they will be actors.  

I then watch Ariel in class a little.  

The twins had baseball practice.  

They hit some balls.  

Yes, Ariel had another playdate with Harper.  

 

No comments: