Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Last Day of School

Last Monday, I had to take my car to Cherry Hill to get something fixed with the steering.  My friend Lori picked me up and we went to the Cherry Hill Mall to hang.  Can't escape Huggy Wuggy.                 
I bought a new sat of pots and pans at Williams Sonoma.  
That afternoon, we went to Ali's to swim.  
Todd had to work.  
The kids had fun.  

Ali made most of the dinner.  


Last Tuesday, I saw this.  
It was the last day of school for the year.  I dropped off Aden, Ben and Jason.  You can just about see them walking in.  
Then I dropped off the other 3.  
They only had a half day and 8th, 4th and 1st grades were over!  The twins cried!  They will miss Mrs. Gainsley.  
Harper came to play.  Rachel came for cheer.  


Fly Ariel!

Eva and Harper's sister where there too!
We even got Rachel to do some cheers and tumbling.  

Elis is a good flyer.  




A quick break on the Cyberquad before more stunting.  

Camp besties.  So excited to be going back in a few days!

Susy and John hosted the annual neighbor end of school year barbecue.  
I smoked wings and brought them over.  They were a big hit.  




It was a fun night.  

 

No comments: