Monday, June 27, 2022

Father's Day Nap

It's Monday night.  Ariel's first full day of camp. We got a few pictures including one with a thumbs up.  We told her to give us the thumbs up if she's happy!  Also, our spy Kylie came through and texted us with Ariel right next to her.  She sent a selfie and told us the things Ariel forgot!  It makes us way happier knowing we can get extra contact with her.  Back to last Sunday.  I got up early and went in the hot tub.  

It was Father's Day!
We took the kids to the point in Longport.  

Ashley had never been here!  
We took some nice pics.  



They look so angelic.  Hahahhahaahaaha.

We went back to my parents to swim.  





I got myself an ice cream cone pie from New York.  It was actually custard, not ice cream, but it had all the flavors of a Drumstick ice cream cone.  Yummy.  
Happy Father's Day to me!  Amy and Ariel got me the shirt I'm wearing and a matching hat.  
It was a beautiful day.  
My best present was everyone leaving me alone for a few minutes so I could take a nap on my parent's porch.  It's one of my favorite things to do but I never get to do it!
Aden and my dad made the Titanic!  It's very detailed.  The individual cabins have furniture.  
It's huge!
We packed up and drove home.  We passed a forest fire on the way!

 

No comments: