Sunday, March 8, 2015

Dear Mother Nature

It's Sunday night and all I can say is I'm so happy the night nurse is here.  The last few nights were a bit rough.  The boys must be going through a growth spurt or something because they are not sleeping and just want to eat.  I'm not complaining though, everyone is healthy and I know this part will go quickly.  We were busy Saturday but Sunday it caught up with Amy and I and we didn't do much.  

Hey guys!
I thought this was cute.  I guess Aden is ready for the warm weather too.
They are still not in their cribs, but that doesn't stop us from trying!
Let's go to synagogue for Purim services!
 The boys listened to all the music.
There was a big crowd.  A band made up of kids provided all the music.

Aden was singing along.

Then is was time for the pizza party.  So last Sunday, at the Purim carnival, the twins were a big hit.
Not so much a few days later when there were 2 sets of baby triplets!  We were totally outdone.  Gives us something to shoot for next time!
We asked the moms all kinds of questions.  How do you feed them?  He gets 2, I get 1!  The 8 month olds are no sleeping through the night.
 We are fine with 2 thank you.
 Ariel disappeared.  We found her across the building.  She followed some bigger kids.  We really have to keep an eye on her.
 The kids insisted on taking the babies to the car.
 Some random pics from the rest of the week.  Sharing a Boppy!
 Sharing mommy.
 Playing with the boys' blocks.
Eli deep in thought.  We are getting way better at telling them apart.


No comments: