Monday, December 12, 2016

Shimmer & Shine

It's Monday night.  It was really hard to get the kids in tonight.  I don't know if I have mentioned this but I get really bad motion sickness.  Amy's physical therapist says there are exercises they can do to strengthen the weak side of my brain.  Anyone know anything about this?  I went today to get evaluated.  She had me doing some strange poses.  Then she sent me for X-rays of my neck and spine.  We shall see if she can really help me.  

Some random kid pics


 These pics were tweeted out from Aden's school.  Jason is in this one.
 That's Jack laying on the ground.
 There's Aden on the right.

 Ashely, Brandon and their parents came for dinner.

 The girls exchanged birthday presents.

 Uh oh, what's wrong Eli?
 Ariel with her Shimmer and Shine magic carpet.  I have no idea who Shimmer and Shine are.
 Noah!
 They kids made Sundaes.






I love watching the twins play with the big kids.


 Ride 'em cowboys!

No comments: