Thursday, August 17, 2017

Keep Away Phanatic!

It's Thursday night.  The night before the last day of camp 2017. Ariel was crying today thinking about it.  I wonder how she will be in the morning.  Speaking of the morning, I have an early eye doctor appointment.  I have been putting it off for years but I think I'm either going to need bifocals or reading glasses.  I'm tired of having to take my glasses off to read.  It's great getting older!

Speaking of older.  Last week, we took the twins to see my grandmother.  My cousin Larry from LA was there with Jake.  
 The boys all played.
 My grandmother loved it all.




 That night we left the twins home and met Larry and Jessica and their three kids at the Phillies game.  
 We bought tickets once we got there.  
 We got pretty good seats. 
 Ariel bonded with Olivia.  Ariel was ok as long as she didn't have to be near the Philly Phanatic.  
 And Aden with Noah.
 Don't know if much baseball was actually watched.  We just kept running to try different foods.
 My shirt is from the 70's or 80's!  
 Move closer!
 Cruising toddlers.

 Here is their sibling picture from camp.  Too cute!

Speaking of camp, the Gold team lost Color Games.  My kids were surprisingly good losers!



 Saturday morning, I took Aden, Ariel and Eli for haircuts.  Everyone wanted shampoos!

 Ariel of course got her nails done.

 Such a cutie.  You can actually see his eyes now!
 We had Aden's be a little shorter too.  His friends at camp were making fun of it being long but we like it that way!

 Have a great weekend!

No comments: