Thursday, December 24, 2020

It's Christmas Eve!  The kids were just tracking Santa on NORAD's website.  He seems to spend a lot of time over the ocean.  The kids are expecting some gifts from Santa.  Oops.  We really didn't plan for that.  Finally got my tire fixed today.  Other than that, we didn't do much.  Back to last Thursday.  

The boys made a fort in the family room.  
Looks comfy.  
They even decorated it for Hanukkah.  
Next door got lunch for everyone for helping with the driveway.  The kids got pizza.  The adults got fresh made wonton soup!
Awesome!
That night was the last night of Hanukkah.  Aden loves getting his picture taken!
The twins loved their rainbow bath bomb.  
That night was the last night for the Elf.  I caught her going away party before I went to bed.  


I saw some pics from the boy's class on Friday morning.  



Ariel found the party when she got up.  
Lol.  
That night we tried a new game.  
This is the boys singing "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"  It's really funny.  I'm not sure I can post the video.  Maybe I will try.  

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MXcBO8Imd-o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We watched Frozen 2.  
Then some art before bed.  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: