Thursday, December 17, 2020

The Return of the Hanukkah Elf

It's Thursday night.  The kids had a snow day today.  It turned out to be a nice day so we played outside.  I think we got about 10 inches.  The guy came to plow our driveway before 6 so that woke me up and I wasn't able to get back to sleep.  And I had to romp around in heavy snow so I'm ready for bed!

Let's go back to last Thurdays first night of Hanukkah.  The twins got new Hanukkah pajamas.  
They played with Ariel's classroom set.  

Ariel wore her new pj's too.  


This was Friday night.  So many new toys to play with.  
But I guess it wasn't enough because we had more presents to open.  

Ariel got some fun clothes from Kidrageous in Margate.  
Margate sweatshirt.  

The boys got some science experiments, which they love to do.  
They made soap!
So last year we were in Los Angeles during Hanukkah so the elves never made an appearance.  I forgot how much work it was for the elves to be up to mischief every night
Because the kids seemed to forget the first night, I figured it wasn't happening this year but late at night, I found the elf sprinkled with the magic dust.  That meant it was on!  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: