Wednesday, January 13, 2016

One Baby at a Time

So the speaker on my iPhone got fuzzy so I took it to the Apple store.  They have a way to test all of the parts of the phone while you watch.  It's pretty cool.  They said they could replace the speaker while I waited.  When I came back, they said they broke it and gave me a new one.  Now most people would be pretty excited for a new phone.  Not me.  I have over 500 apps on the phone and I have it set up just the way I like it.  It's been hours and I'm still working on it.  I can't wait for the iPhone 7 to come out in 6 months and go through all of this again.  The kids are all much better.  Amy and I are coughing like crazy though.  

Some more highlights from last week.  My lunch date.
 I love that 1 1/2 tooth smile.
 Future doctor.
 Everyone loves Cheese Doodles.


 So this is my project.  We can't figure how to work swim where Amy and I go with both the boys because we aren't sure what to so with Aden and Ariel.  So for now I'm planning on taking one boy at a time switching off every week.  This was my first attempt.  I picked Eli because he's much more mellow.    
 Here we go!  He didn't smile much, but he didn't cry either.
 There's Jackie and Christian.  
 Christian was like full on swimming.
 The kids love the duckies.
 Time to jump in.

 That's the twin's friend Grace from music class.
 Riding in the boat.
 Grace turned around and grabbed Eli.  
 Jump Christian!
 Getting dressed after was a not easy but at least Eli just sits still.  I don't know how I'm going to deal with non-stop Noah.  I guess we will find out tomorrow.

No comments: