Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bahn Mi

Just a short post from last week.  I haven't been taking as many pictures because we haven't had as many activities.  It was Aden's half birthday.  8 1/2 already!  Amy thought I was crazy but I thought it would be fun for all of us to go to Dave and Busters to play some games and celebrate.  The babies were a little overwhelmed at first but then got into it.


 Can almost reach it.

 Can I have one?
 Messing around in the playroom.


 They love to sit on the train table.
 He got in there himself!

 This was probably really late at night one night.  
 Hanging out with daddy in bed.
 Watching a little Elmo with his Cheerios.
 I went to try a banh mi sandwich.  Pretty good but not filling so...

 I headed to Sweet Taco to get some tacos and some crazy doughnuts.
 Right Noah?

No comments: