Sunday, March 5, 2017

Bear Creek Mountain

It's Sunday night and we just got the kids to bed.  For some reason I'm so tired I can barely get through this.  We didn't do much the last couple of days so I'm not sure why I feel this way.  Last Sunday Noah was having breakfast and Eli wanted his share.

 Aden had a synagogue youth group trip to Bear Creek Mountain to go snow tubing.  I was one of the four parent chaperones.  Amy was not thrilled with me being gone all day but we knew Aden would have a better time if one of us was there.  Very few of his friends were going.
 This was the group of 4 I was in charge of.
 The bus ride was just over an hour, so not too bad.  It was a very hot and uncomfortable school bus though.  It was a good thing I took a Dramamine.  
 First we had lunch.

 Then we had to walk pretty far to get to the where the tubing was.  You can see there was very little snow on the ski slopes.  It had been in the 70's the last couple of days.  This day was in the 40's so at least whatever snow they had wasn't slushy.
 The boys were funny.
 Long walk.  The totally redid this place recently.  It was very nice.  We know someone getting married there.
 Where is the snow?
 Finally made it.
 The boys all had a hard time getting their tubes up the lift.


 Aden and buddies.
 The view from the top!  We went up and down so many times!
 The group.


 Nice pic of us.

 I love watching Aden interact with his friends.  I'm try to correct any social missteps he makes.  At least the things I learned about behavior over the years.

 The gang is back together!
 Amy had a rough day with the twins.  The Terrible Twos have definitely arrived!

No comments: