Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy Birthday Eva and Gwen!

It's Monday night after midnight, which is only just after 9 our time.  What you may ask am I talking about?  Well we just got back from a week in Los Angeles!  We had a really great time and I took many many pictures, so that's all you may be seeing over the next couple of weeks!  These will finish off our time before the trip.  

A week ago Saturday, Amy, Ariel and I went to pick up Amy's new car.  Ariel had a lot of fun at the dealership.  


 Looking good Amy.
 Ariel and her doll loved the car.  
 We then headed to the Newtown Movie Theater for Eva and Gwen's birthday party.  
 There were a lot of kids and they were crazy!  The did sit for a bit to watch the Grinch.  
 Food time.


 Happy Birthday Girls!
 Rachel the cheerleader came to sit.  That meant lots of cheerleading!

 Hanging out at my parent's house.  




 I think it's time to go to bed!

No comments: