Thursday, May 19, 2016

Totally Tubular

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.  I'm starting to have a hard time keeping up with the kids and their activities and there are so many things to do around the house that I have pretty much given up.  Can anyone come replace some light bulbs?  At least the weather seems to be getting better.  There may be a Spring yet.  And the Phillies are winning so that's something.  Speaking of baseball...

Saturday Aden had a game right after Ariel's game.
Aden and Jack were ready to go.
The twins made an appearance.

 Aden was up.
 And got hit by a pitch.
 And got ice.
 They let him lead off the next inning.  Our tough guy.
Playing makes Aden hungry.

 I don't like this field.  We had to sit so far away.  
 That night, Aden went with the neighbors to dinner and then to see Captain America.  Lucky them.

 Amy and I went to my cousin's 80's birthday party.  My clothes were all mine from the 80's that I found at my parent's house.  I got 2 Michael Jackson jackets for my bar mitzvah in 1984.  Love those things. 
We had a long drive to Magerk's Pub in Ft. Washington.  We just followed the rainbow.
 Everyone was dressed really cute.  It was hard to get a good picture though.  

 The cake was cool and very tasty.
 Jen did a great job decorating.
 Vintage candy.
 The 80's band was great!
 Amy looked cute.
 With my cousin Jen.  Hard to believe she's 40!





 Jen's husband was all Miami Vice.
 Awww.

 Jen's mom is my mom's first cousin.  
 Yes, I made an outfit change!


 Mitch is a friend from high school days.  He was crazy!  Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: