Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Chad!

I hate to jinx it but all 4 kids slept through the night 2 nights in a row now!  We actually called the night nurse to come back and help us a couple of days ago.  Maybe that scared the kids into sleeping?!  I guess she doesn't need to come now.  So we have a hurricane headed this way.  I guess that means no soccer this weekend so here is last week's pictures.

Aden always seems to end up on the ground.


 I think he needs some wrestling lessons.

 Pre-game pep talk.


 Aden is getting better!  Almost scored a couple of times.

 Of course half way through the game I had to run Ariel to her game.
 The boys came with me.  
 Hey Will!
 Ariel and Sammy going for the ball.


 Will's dad Craig giving some pointers.

 Always nice to have helpful hands with the boys.
 That night my sister was nice enough to babysit.  I think this was only the third dinner without any kids for us.  We went to KC Prime for Chad's birthday.
 The girls were having too much fun.
 We didn't want to go home.  If you notice behind us, we were the last ones there!

No comments: